ECE Certified Teacher
We currently have two positions one in our young children’s room 32-40hrs a week and one in our infants room with negotiable hours either 20-32hrs or 32-40hrs a week.
Do you see yourself working alongside passionate, professional teachers, making a difference in children's learning journeys, and continually growing your own practice to be the best it could be? Are you looking for a fresh start to 2021? if this sounds like you then come and join our teaching team at Little Wonders Cromwell. We have two teaching opportunities one with our Infants and one with our Young Children.
We can offer you:
• A experienced and dedicated team of passionate professional qualified and like-minded teachers.
• An awesome network around the country.
• Mentorship to grow your teaching practice.
• A philosophy that reflects respect for all akōnga as capable learners.
• Subsidised childcare costs and great staff benefits.
Tamariki at Little Wonders are encouraged to learn through play in engaging and potentiating learning environments which provokes wonder and discovery - it is important for us that our smallest whānau members are encouraged to do this in an unhurried and flexible manner.
What we are seeking:
• A Qualified Early Childhood teacher who currently holds full/provisional registration.
• A creative thinker - someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team.
• A teacher who believes in the value of learning through play.
• A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families.
• A desire to learn and share your passion for quality care.
Interested? Let me know with a confidential application including a cover letter and CV directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on the 21st of March 2021.